3CX - SIP Trunk Configuration Guide
- Click on 'VoIP Providers' in the Tree View menu on the left hand side
- Click 'Add Provider' and enter the supplied details and a name for the account
- Ensure the domain st.sipconvergence.co.uk is visible and traffic is routed to 3CX via the chosen router and firewall is configured accordingly.
- Once registered configure Inbound Rules to allow for calls to be received. (FULL UK NUMBERING RULES APPLY)
- You now have the ability to make and recieve calls.
- Ensure you have bandwidth available along with SIP channels configured on both 3CX and the Portal
- Every required DID must be mapped in order for calls to be routed
- Ensure the security of PBX is enabled and that security features are used in the Portal.