USING THE HEADSET OR SPEAKER
1) Use the Speaker Button speaker ON/OFF.
2) Use the Headset button to usethe headset once it had been connected.MAKING A CALL
1) Take Handset/Headset off-hook or pressSpeaker button or an available LINE key (activates speakerphone) .
2) The line will have dial tone and the corresponding line’s LED will turn green.3) If you wish, select another LINE key(alternative SIP account).
4) Enter the phone number.
2) Resume: Resume call by pressing thecorresponding blinking LINE.
Assuming that you are in a call and wish totransfer the call to another party.
1) Press transfer button.
2) Dial the number and press the send buttonto complete transfer of active call.
1) Press an idle line key to make a new call and theactive LINE will be placed on hold automatically.
2) Once the call is established, press transfer
button followed by the LINE button of the held line totransfer the call.
3) After the call is transferred, phone will display idlescreen.
1) Set "Auto-Attended Transfer" to "Yes" on WebGUI.
2) Establish one call first.
3) Press transfer and the first call will be placed on hold automatically.
4) Dial the number and press SEND button to make a second call.
5) Press transfer key again to make the transfer.
Note: For Auto-Attended Transfer, after dialing outthe number for the second call, a “Split” soft key willshow. If the second call is not established yet(ringing), pressing “Split” will hang up the secondcall. If the second call is established (answered),pressing “Split” will resume the second call and keep the first call on hold.
Initiate a Conference Call:
Assuming that you are already in a conversation andwish to bring a third party together in a 3-wayconference.
1) Press conference button to bring up conference dialing screen.
2) Dial the third party number followed by SEND key.
3) When the call is established to the thirdparty, press the “ConfCall” soft key to initiate 3-way conference.
Cancel a Conference Call:
1) Press “Cancel” soft key in conferencedialing screen to resume the two-wayconversation.
Hold The Conference:
1) Press hold button to hold the to turn conference call withhold; all parties are on Grandstream
2) Press “ReConf” soft key to resumeconference call; or select the correspondingblinking LINE to speak with an individual party.
End The Conference:
The conference will be terminated for all threeparties if the conference initiator hangs up orpresses “EndCall” soft key.
5) Press the SEND buttonthe “DIAL” soft key.
1) Take the phone off-hook.
2) Press the SEND buttonthe “REDIAL” soft key.
A blinking red MWI (Message WaitingIndicator) indicates a message is waiting.
1) Press the Message button to retrieve themessage. An IVR will prompt the userthrough the process of message retrieval.
2) Press a specific LINE to retrieve messagesfor a specific line account.
Note: Each account requires a voicemailportal number to be configured in the“voicemail user id” field.
Note: The phone will redial using thesame SIP account as was used for the lastcall.
Single Incoming Call:
1) Answer call by taking Handset/Headsetoff hook or pressing SPEAKER or bypressing the corresponding account LINEbutton.
Multiple Incoming Calls:
1) When there is a call waiting, users willhear a Call Waiting tone .
2) The next available line will flash red.
3) Answer the incoming call by pressing itscorresponding LINE button.
4) The current call will be put on hold.
5) Toggle between the calls using the LINEbutton.
ENDING A CALL
End a call by pressing the “EndCall” soft keyor hang up the phone.
1) Hold: Place a call on ‘hold’ by pressing the hold button. key to bring up a new line,
1) Press the MUTE buttonunmute the microphone. to mute/
2) The Mute icon indicates whether themicrophone is muted.
Use the volume button to adjust the ring volume when the phone is idle. Press the volume button during an active callto adjust the call volume.